Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Show me your papers!

I'm sick today and feel like somebody beat me with a stick, so here is a few cheerful links to help you wake up to the fact that we are under attack by a squadrun of lunatics posing as a presidential administration. Please let us impeach this madman.

Another unlikely patriot standing up to the fascists.
Deborah Davis: "Next Stop: Big Brother"

Well no shit, like I didn't know this already.: "Psychoanalyst describes Bush as 'paranoid megalomaniac,' 'untreated alcoholic'"

The folks at unknownnews have some Nice bumper stickers
and other good stuff. Spread the word.







Lots of disturbing info here at War Is A Racket including links to many pictures that the ass-munching bush doesn't want you to see.

This site does a pretty good job keeping an eye on those fundamentalist wacko's that love president shit-for-brains so much.
TheBlatantTruth: Rise of the religionists: "exposing the Bush Doctrine of greed, repression and fraud"

I hate to say I told you so...
"Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




get the code