Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Fun google hits and a great site.

I wish I would have found this a few weeks ago, this is a pretty funny rant about the so called "war on Christmas" that all the wingnuts were spouting off about. Fuck billy o'reilly and Fuck Christmas.

Speaking of little billy our man of great stature and proponent of moral values, here's a link to wikipedia with some info about his sexual harassment lawsuit. There also a bunch of other links there detailing just what a choad this ass-munch really is. How this guy even looks at himself in the mirror is beyond me.

Another funny thing this week that's probably old news already, here is what you get for results when you google the words "baby jesus".

Yet another funny google thing, you remember our pal rick santorum? I shit you not, that is the number one result of googling santorum.

You gotta read this article, I almost spit my coffee on the screen..Sex Tips From Rick Santorum / In which the noxiously homophobic Republican senator answers your naughty e-mail It's a few years old but still funny, (and relevant) as hell.

Okay, one last google funny for tonight, if you type in the single word "moron",this is the result.

I found this tonight too : FREEWAYBLOGGER.com - Free Speech: Use It or Lose It. I love this guy, spend a little time browsing his site and blog. Great great stuff there. It really is true that one person can have an impact. Check it out.

And in case you forgot why we are here.
It is time to impeach this


5 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

Hello FireCrow.

I just noticed a link to me in your sidebar and the mention below.

I wanted to tell you THANKS! and that I have reciprocated your link.

We're all in this dictator-wannabe mess together and we need to STAND together!

Stop over any time. I'll be back. Nice to "meet" you! :)

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger FireCrow said...

Thanks Chuck.
You have some good stuff over at your site, I visit there at least once a day. I appreciate your stopping over and for the link. The "internets" (poke at bush) is about the last place we can get the word out there that people need to educate themselves about these criminal maniacs. The media has abandoned us and sold out to the rich. If it weren't for the net, we would all be screwed! Information is power! Impeach the chimp!
cya soon.
FireCrow

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

Fire Crow,

"Interesting, very interesting!"

I have just come to your blog, thanks to a comment you left.

Thanks for the Link, I shall return the courtesy.

Did we meet somewhere else? I have a fague notion we did.

and P.S. you might want to add a word verification soon, otherwise you will get hit with spam mail. It can get annoying. Check your dashboard, you will see it among comments, somewhere.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger FireCrow said...

Thanks Lizzy. You are probably right about the word verification, I already deleted a bot generated stock tip from another post. I don't think we've met before but we have now so hello new friend! Stop by anytime!

FireCrow

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous The Heretik said...

Good stuff. Fight the power

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




get the code